- Foam rubber backing grips the piece
- A finger of the potter’s left hand rests in the concave center, stabilizing the trimming hand while trimming
- The wider footprint disperses downward pressure to prevent collapsing.
- No moving parts.
- The colored lines make convenient division hash marks.
- A weighted string or fishing line can be looped through the center hole and pulled/hung to mark lines down the side of a piece, in lieu of a laser.
- Makes trimming quicker and easier
- Colored division lines provide quick reference marking
- Use in conjunction with our sticky bats and sticky pads
- Provides wider area to disperses downward pressure
- Helps keep thin-walled pieces from collapsing
- Allows trimming hand to be stabilized on other hand
- Rubber grip works better than a bottle cap or credit card
- Made in the USA
- Use all appropriate safety precautions
- Keep gentle downward pressure while the piece is turning
- Keep out of the reach of children